PACKAGE 10D-9N EASTERN EUROPE: PRICE RM 7290/PAX
|25 SEP – 03 OCT 2019 AUTUMN||28 NOV – 07 DEC 2019 WINTER|
|16 – 25 OCTOBER 2019 AUTUM||11 – 20 DECEMBER 2019 WINTER|
|OMAN AIRLINES(WY)||1. KUL/MCT WY822 0935/1220
2. MCT/MUC WY123 1410/1900
3. MUC/MCT WY144 2215/0640
4. MCT/KUL WY823 0845/1955
|PACKAGE INCLUDE||PACKAGE EXCLUDE|
|· Return Flight ticket by Oman Air
· Hotels standard accommodation
· Meals as indicated in the program (9 Buffet Breakfasts)
· Service coach and long distance Vehicle included
· Tour as in itinerary
· Complimentary Bag pack from SINA Leisure
· Tour Leader to assist
|· Personal expenses
· Travel insurance : RM 82
· Tips : 5 EUR /pax/day
· Entrance fees not indicated in ” INCLUDES”
· Drinks and meals not indicated in ”INCLUDES”
· City taxes (must be paid on the spot)
· Everything not indicated in “INCLUDES”
· Baggage excess
· Others that not speciﬁed in the program
|MR TRAVEL & SERVICES SDN BHD||ACC NO: 12159010019895 – BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA|
· Arrive in Munich, a Cosmopolitan city. Check in hotel. Free program.
|Day 2||MUNICH – SALZBURG
· Munich city tour. Visit Odeonplatz & Marien Platz, Proceed to Salzburg City Tour.
· Visit Mirabell & Old Town. Garden Palace in the Heart of the Old Town Taking a Stroll in Marvellous Gardens.
· Continue to Graz. Then, check in hotel.
|Day 3||GRAZ – BUDAPEST
· Continue journey to Budapest, visit Fisherman Bastion and Buda castle. The towers of the Bastion are also part of the Buda Castle tours. Take a Danube river cruise in Budapest and appreciate the full range of river sights along the river Danube. Transfer to Hotel.
|Day 4||BUDAPEST – PARNDORF – VIENNA
· Visit Designer Outlet Pandorf, a fashion outlet. Designed for those who love to shop, Designer Outlet Parndorf near Vienna combines an easy-to-reach location with a relaxing atmosphere. Shoppers will ﬁnd a variety of luxury and premium designer brands at prices reduced.
· Then an overnight in Vienna.
· Visit The MAK, The State Opera House, and the magniﬁcent Museum of Fine Arts, The Habsburgs and The Natural History Museum. The cultural district the Museums Quartier, The Hofburg, The Parliament, the City Hall and The Burgtheater.
· The highlight of this tour will be a visit of the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace.
· Check In Hotel
|Day 6||VIENNA – KRAKOW
· Visit Krakow, which is also one of the tourist attractions.
· Check In hotel.
|Day 7||KRAKOW – PRAGUE
· Krakow City Tour, Wawel royal castle
· View of Rynek Glowny. Krakow’s Rynek Glowny is considered as one of the most beautiful squares in the entire world. Transfer to Prague.
· Check In Hotel.
· Prague city tour. Visit karluv most, Charles Bridge (Karluv Most). Free time at old town. Overnight in hotel.
|Day 9||PRAGUE – MUNICH
· Breakfast. Transfer to Munich. Free time sightseeing in Munich after arrival
|Day 10||MUNICH – KUL
· Breakfast. Transfer to MUC Airport. The end of the momentous trip