|14 – 25 AUGUST 2019 SUMMER||18 – 29 OCTOBER 2019 AUTUMN||20 NOV – 01 DEC 2019 WINTER|
|11 – 22 SEPTEMBER 2019 AUTUMN||23 OCT – 03 NOV 2019 AUTUMN||02 – 13 DECEMBER 2019 WINTER|
|10 – 21 OCTOBER 2019 AUTUMN||06 – 17 NOVEMBER 2019 WINTER||14 – 25 DECEMBER 2019 WINTER|
|OMAN AIR||1. KUL/MCT WY824 2135/0020
2. MCT/LHR WY103 0130/0630
3. CDG/MCT WY154 2135/0635
4. MCT/KUL WY823 0905/2010
|PACKAGE INCLUDE||PACKAGE EXCLUDE|
|• RETURN FLIGHT TICKET KUL/LHR CDG/KUL
• 9 NIGHTS’ ACCOMMODATION BASED ON TWIN/TRIPLE SHARING
• DAILY BREAKFAST AS IN ITINERARY
• FERRY TICKET FROM DOVER TO CALAIS
• ALL TRANSFER BY COACH
• TOUR LEADER TO ASSIST
|· MOUNT TITLIS TICKET €75
· RIVER CRUISE PARIS €14
· PERSONAL EXPENSES
· TIPPING : 5 EUR/PAX/DAY
· LUNCH & DINNER
· EXCESS BAGGAGE
· TRAVEL INSURANCE : RM 115
|MR TRAVEL & SERVICES SDN BHD||ACC NO: 12159010019895 – BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA|
|Day 1||KUALA LUMPUR – MUSCAT
· Depart from KLIA1
|Day 2||MUSCAT – LONDON
· Arrive at London Heathrow Airport
· Visit Bicester Village, a luxury village-style shopping area showcasing leading fashion brands at discounted prices. Check in hotel
|Day 3||LONDON (B)
· City Tour of London after breakfast at the hotel.
· The tour begins with London Bridge, Westminster Abbey and House of Parliament with Big Ben
· Lunch and pray at the Malaysian Hall
· Shopping at Oxford Street and not to be missed PRIMARK
· Back to the hotel in the evening
|Day 4||LONDON – BRUSSELS (B)
· Transfer to Dover to board the Ferry to Calais (Standard Class Free Ticket Included)
· Will be taken to Brussels by the LDC coach once arrived in Calais (France)
· A short Orientation Visit to Brussels City Center with a chance to see some important sights of Brussels like the Grote Market (Grand Place), Atomium and the Mannekin Pis.
· Check in hotel. Free program
|Day 5||BRUSSELS – AMSTERDAM (B)
· Proceed to Amsterdam and visit Volendam fisherman village near Amsterdam Zaanse Schans – it has a collection of well-preserved historic windmills and houses from all over the Zaanstreek, The Zaanse Schans is one of the popular attraction of the region and an anchor point of ERIH, the European Route of Industrial Heritage.
· Continue to City Center. Check in hotel. Free program
|Day 6||AMSTERDAM – COLOGNE – FRANKFURT (B)
· Proceed to visit the Cologne Cathedra and mosque.
· Continue the trip to Frankfurt and will be brought to Romer
· Check in hotel. Free Program
|Day 7||FRANKFURT – BLACK FOREST – RHINE FALLS – ZURICH (B)
· Breakfast at the hotel
· Proceed to Zurich via Black Forest where you will see Swiss inhabitants make Cuckoo Clock & Rhine Falls
· Before that, will make a stop at Titisee Lake, then continue to Zurich
· Check in hotel. Free program
|Day 8||ZURICH – LUCERNE – ZURICH (B)
· A short orientation tour of Zurich.
· Continue to Lucerne for Mountain Activity To Engelberg Mount.
· Visit Lucerne the old town, shopping watch “Swiss Made” & pick some expensive souvenir, chocolates (Lindt) or cheese & Chapel Bridge. Return to Zurich Hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure.
|Day 9||ZURICH – PARIS (B)
· Travel to Paris. Enjoy breath-taking views en route. It will take around 7.5 – 8hours to get to Paris.
· Check in hotel.
· Free program
|Day 10||PARIS CITY TOUR (B)
· A Half Day City Tour of Paris. Visit Eiffel Tower and go to a romantic and famous cruise at Seine River.
· Drive through the most famous road in Paris Champs – Elysees & Arch de Triumph. Drive through the arc of Musee du Louvre.
· Shopping at the Gallery La Fayette Paris.
· Back to the hotel. Free program.
|Day 11||PARIS- KUALA LUMPUR (B)
· Breakfast at hotel.
· Last shopping at La Vallee Village before transfer to Airport
|Day 12||KUALA LUMPUR
· Will be arriving in Kuala Lumpur
· The end of the memorable tour