|16 SEP – 01 OCT 2019 AUTUMN||18 OCT – 02 NOV 2019 AUTUMN|
|20 SEPT – 05 OCT 2019 AUTUMN||15 – 30 NOV 2019 AUTUMN|
|06 – 21 DEC 2019 WINTER|
|PACKAGE INCLUDE||PACKAGE EXCLUDE|
|· Return Flight ticket
· Train tickets
· Hotels standard accommodation
· Meals listed in itinerary
· Service coach and long distance Vehicle included
· Tour as in itinerary
· Tour Leader to assist
· National park entrance fees
· Museum tickets
· Chairlift return tickets
· Russian visa support
|· Personal expenses
· Travel insurance : RM 115
· Visa Russian: RM320
· Visa China: RM115
· Extra meals
· Baggage excess
· Others that not speciﬁed in the program
|MR TRAVEL & SERVICES SDN BHD||ACC NO: 12159010019895 – BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA|
|Day 1||KUALA LUMPUR – MOSCOW
· Depart from Kuala Lumpur, transit at Singapore.
· Arrive at Moscow, check-in hotel and free day.
|Day 3||MOSCOW (B)
· Half-day panoramic bus tour of Moscow; University of Moscow, Bolshoi Theatre, Olympic Stadium, Red Square, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Lenin’s Tomb, GUM store, Park of Fallen Idols)
|Day 4||MOSCOW (B)
· Take a Trans-Siberian train towards the Asian part of Russia.
|Day 5 – 7||RAILWAY TOUR
· Spend days on the train interacting with other fellow-travelers.
|Day 8||IRKUTSK/ LISTVYANKA (B)
· Arrive Irkutsk and transfer to village at Irkutsk – Listvyanka.
· Visit Baikal Museum, St. Nicholas Church.
· Free time in evening.
|Day 9||LISTVYANKA (B)
· Free day in Listvyanka.
|Day 10||IRKUTSK (B)
· Transfer to Irkutsk.
· Enjoy 2-hour city hour by bus; Epiphany Cathedral,, Catholic Cathedral, Polish Roman Catholic Church, Kirov Square, Karl Marks Street.
· Walk along the street for Angara River. Free time in evening.
|Day 11||IRKUTSK (B)
· Transfer to train station, from Irkutsk to Ulan Bator.
|Day 12||ULAN BATORI (L/ D)
· Arrive in Ulan Bator and transfer to the Hustain Nuruu (Pike Hustai) National Reserved and visit Przewalski wild horses and back to Mongolia.
|Day 13||ULAN BATOR (B/L)
· Sightseeing tour; Gandan monasterythe, National History Museum.
|Day 14||ULAN BATOR (B)
· Transfer to the railway station and catch train to Beijing.
|Day 15||BEIJING (D)
· Visit Tian’anmen Square, Forbidden City, Wangfujing Commercial Street.
· Depart to Kuala Lumpur.
|Day 16||KUALA LUMPUR
· Arrive at KUL.