Valid until: 31 March 2018
Price in MYR
|HOTEL||PRICE per person in MYR – Twin /King Share Basic|
|Room||Min 2||Min 3||Min 4||Min 5||Min 6||Min 7||Min 8||Min 9|
|Telang Usan Hotel or
|Abell Hotel or
|Harbour View or
|~ Children under 2-12 years old(With extra bed) will be charge 75% of the adult rate
~ Children under 2-12 years o ld (Without bed) will be charged 50% of the adult rate
|Excludes additional tour guide service Public Holidays:
Term & Condition:
- All prices are valid 01 Jan 2017 – 31 Mar 2018.
- All rate base on twin/Double.
- All tour prices are subject to changed with or without prior notice.
- All rate are nett in Malaysia Ringgit.
- Additional of 50% surcharge for Single Traveler.
- All Prices are based on F.I.T, for minimum more than 10 pax, kindly please call or email us for special price quote.
- All above prices quoted are valid for F..I.T/G.I.T MARKETS and Valid for MALAYSIAN MARKET.
- A deposit of 60% is required for all confirmed tour package booking and full payment 21 days before arrival. No confirmation will be considered as confirmed without payment of deposit. Falling will be result in the cancellation without prior notice.
- We highly recommend to purchase accident ,baggage and general liablitiy insurance to protect you plan.
Day 1: ARRIVAL – CITY TOUR (L)
- Meet and greet at Kuching International Aiport.
- Proceed for Kuching City Tour.
– Places of interest including passing through China Town, Tua Pek Kong Temple, Civic Centre/City Tower, Malay Kampong, Kuching Mosque and Kuching Waterfront to view the Astana, New Legislative State Assembly of Sarawak. Fort Margherita (across river) and other buildings from the past surrounding the Waterfront.
– A brief stop will be at local souvenirs outlet. Tour highlight is visit the Ethnology Museum.
Lunch at local restaurant until transfer hotel for check in.
Day 2: SERIKIN TOUR – SEMENGGOH WILDLIFE CENTRE – POTTERY (B/L/-)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Depart for Serikin Indonesian Border Market situated about 1 ½ hours drive from Kuching.
– Places of interest including passing through Bau town which was known as “Gold Town of Sarawak’’ due to its rich gold ore deposits & gold mining activities in the past. Serikin, is the place where Indonesia traders come to sell their cheap good & products to Malaysia every Saturday afternoon & Sunday morning .Lunch at local restaurant.
– Depart to Semenggoh Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre. Here captive orang Utans formerly kept as pets are being nurtured to re adapt themselves back to jungle life.
– Learn about the conservation effort done to ensure the sustainability of this endangered species of apes .Before arriving at the feeding platform,you will have a wonderful experience of walking through the amazing untouched rain forest.
– Then you will proceed to Pottery Factory.Then return to hotel.
Day 3: SARAWAK CULTURAL VILLAGE – CAKE LAPIS SARAWAK – AIRPORT (B/L/-)
- Breakfast at hotel and then check out.
- Depart to Sarawak Cultural Village.
– The 17 – arce living museum decipts the heritage of the major racial groups in Sarawak, a perfect introduction to its people, its cultures and its handicrafts.
– A daily 45-minute cultural performance is not be missed during the tour.A stop at Cake Lapis shop.
~ TOUR END ~
Requirement for the trip
Put the good walking shoes ,cotton clothing to remain comfortable, wide brimmed hat/cap and sun block lotion and camera.