▪ Muslim Friendly Tour ▪ High Quality Halal Meals ▪ Salat Az-Zuhr in the famous Mosques ▪ Visit Kashmir – known as Paradise on Earth ▪ Capital India-Delhi ▪ City of Taj Mahal-Agra ▪ The Royal City Of Jaipur ▪ The Taj Mahal ▪ The Lake City – Srinagar ▪ Bazaar Shopping ▪ The Ski Resort-Gulmarg ▪ Visit UNESCO World Heritages sites ▪ Overnight in House Boats with personal butler ▪ Shikara ride on the Dal Lake ▪ Best Garden-Srinagar
Validity until: SEPTEMBER 2018
PRICE IN MYR
|CITY||STAR||HOTEL||02 – 06 Pax||Single Supp||07 – 15 Pax||Single Supp||16 – 25 Pax||Single Supp||26 – 35 Pax||Single Supp|
|AGRA||3★||Taj Vilas Hotel
|JAIPUR||Regenta Central Hotel or similar|
|AGRA||4★||Four Points Sheraton Hotel
|JAIPUR||Lemon Tree Hotel or similar|
|DELHI||Golden Tulip Hotel or similar|
|AGRA||5★||Hilton Hotel or similar||2710||1030||2620||995||2510||960||2455||935|
|JAIPUR||Hilton Hotel or similar|
|DELHI||Le Meridien Hotel or similar|
|SRINAGAR||Accommodation in Srinagar (Kashmir) will be in super Deluxe Houseboat|
~ Deposit of 25% from package price upon booking.
~ Balance 75% must reach to us 45 days prior to tour departure date.
Terms & Conditions:
- Package price in MYR, Minimum 2 pax travelling together.
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government.
- Ground arrangement/hotel is subject to availability. Surcharge applies for higher alternative & subject to client’s acceptance.
- The sequence of itinerary are subject to change according to unpredictable weather, any changes of itinerary, company / ground operator have rights to reserved and adjustment.
- The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirement.
- Any unutilized services included in the package are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- MR Travel & Services standards terms & conditions apply.
Day 1: ARRIVE NEW DELHI – AGRA (Arrival Afternoon) (L,D)
- Meet upon arrival & transfer to local restaurant for lunch.
- Perform Saalat-ul-Jumma in the famous Mosque of Delhi.
- Drive to the City of Taj Mahal,Agra (approx. 3hrs journey).
- Enjoy Halal dinner, Perform Salat Al-Isha in the hotel stay. Overnight at Agra
Day 2: AGRA SIGHTSEEING – JAIPUR (B,L,D)
- Sunrise tour of the world famous monument of love – Taj Mahal (Friday Closed).
- After breakfast visit historic Agra Fort on the right bank of the river Yamuna.
- After lunch and perform Salaat-ul-Jumma, free time for shopping in Agra known for exclusive Leather product, Marble inlay items, jewellery & embroidery, carpets & rugs and other handicraft items.
- Later drive to Pink City of Jaipur (approx. 5hrs journey).
- After dinner back to hotel for rest. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 3: JAIPUR – DELHI (B,L,D)
- After breakfast, proceed tour to the majestic Amber Fort, its situated in top of the Amber Hill, make your way up on an elephant.
- Later photo stop at Lake Palace & Palace of Winds.
- Visit the Maharaja’s City Palace.
- After lunch, enjoy shopping in Jaipur, famous for jewellery, semi-precious stones, woolen carpets and cotton rugs, Beautiful cotton fabric including sanganeri prints, tie-dye and fine kota doria sarees are best buys for women.
- Drive back to Delhi. Have dinner before back to hotel. Overnight at Delhi.
Day 4: DELHI – SRINAGAR (B,L,D)
- After breakfast, drive to airport for flight to Srinagar.
- Upon arrival transfer to deluxe houseboat & enjoy lunch in houseboat.
- After Salaat-ul-Jumma in houseboat, depart for city tour covering Mughal Garden & Salimar Garden.
- Witness walnut wood carving and papier machie doll making.
- After that free for shopping at Lal Chowk.
- Proceed on an exciting boat ride on a Shilkara.
- Dinner and overnight in your deluxe houseboat of stay.
Day 5: SRINAGAR – GULMARG – SRINAGAR (B,L,D)
- After breakfast, proceed on full day sightseeing of Gulmarg.
Optional: one can take a Gondala/Pony ride from Gulmarg to Khilangmarg
- Perfom Salaat-ul-Jumma in the famous mosque of Gulmarg, then lunch at local restaurant.
Optional: experience a Skiing expedition Skiing equipments area available on a rent at own cost
- Return to Srinagar & back to deluxe houseboat for dinner & rest.
Day 6: SRINAGAR – DELHI – DEPARTURE HOME (evening flight) (B,L)
- After breakfast transfer to airport for flight to Delhi.
- Upon arrival, lunch at local restaurant.
- After lunch visit Jama Masjid and perform Salaat-ul-Jumma, this immense Mosque is the largest in India.
- Enjoy visit Rajghat (Cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi).
- Visit India Gate – war memorial and drive pass Parliament House, President’s Palace and Secretariat Buildings.
- Evening transfer to airport for flight home.