PACKAGE 8D-5N MOSCOW: PRICE RM 7490/PAX
|01 – 08 OCTOBER 2019 AUTUMN||05 – 12 NOVEMBER 2019 AUTUMN|
|25 OCT – 01 NOV 2019 AUTUMN||10 – 17 DECEMBER 2019 WINTER|
|Day 1||KUALA LUMPUR – MOSCOW
· Meet at KUL airport before departure. Depart to Moscow (Transit Singapore & Zurich)
· Transfer from the train station/airport to hotel. Shower/rest.
· 4-hour city tour – Red Square, Christ the Savior Cathedral, Arbat, Tverskaya Street, Poklonnaya and Vorobyovy Hills, Boulevard and Garden Rings, Novodevichy Convent, Kremlin (no entrance), Alexander Garden and many more. Transfer to the hotel at the end of the tour.
|Day 3||MOSCOW (B)
· To Kremlin – the Tsar Cannon – the Tsar Bell. Visit three Royal Cathedrals: Assumption, Annunciation and Michael Archangel Cathedrals.
· To the Senate where the President works and the State Kremlin Palace – the Moscow Kremlin’s Faceted Chamber and Grand Kremlin Palace from the outside. Visit the Armoury. Transfer back to the hotel.
|Day 4||MOSCOW (B)
· To a former royal estate – Kolomenskoye located in the south of Moscow.
· UNESCO World Heritage Site – Church of the Ascension – and other architectural attractions are the Church of Our Lady of Kazan, Wooden Palace of the Tsar Alexey Mikhailovich Romanov, Church of John the Baptist in Dyakovo, Front Gates and many more.
· Transfer back to your hotel. Free time. Transfer to the railway station to catch the train No002 at 23:55.
· Transfer from the railway station to your hotel.
· Enjoy a 4-hour city tour by car – Palace Square, Hermitage Museum, and St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Nevsky Prospect and many more.
· Visit a former residence of the Russian Tsars, the Winter Palace
· To the Peter and Paul Fortress, the most famous political prison of the Tsarist Russia. Back to the hotel.
|Day 6||ST.PETERSBURG (B)
· Hermitage museum – which contains more than three million works of world art including da Vinci, Titian, Rembrandt, Cezanne, Monet, van Gogh, Durer, Picasso and many more.
|Day 7||ST.PETERSBURG (B)
· Drive to Pushkin (Tsarskoye Selo) to explore the charming Catherine Palace.
· Transfer to the airport at the end of the tour. Departure. End of the tour.
· Safely arrived at Kuala Lumpur