|25 SEP – 03 OCT 2019 AUTUMN||13 – 21 NOV 2019 AUTUMN|
|09 – 17 OCT 2019 AUTUMN||02 – 10 DEC 2019 WINTER|
|QATAR – IN SKP/ OUT ZAG||1. QR 853 KUL/DOH 0215/0535
2. QR 305 DOH/SKP 0715/1055
3. QR 218 ZAG/DOH 1605/2335
4. QR 848 DOH/KUL 0230/1530
|PACKAGE INCLUDE||PACKAGE EXCLUDE|
|· Return Flight ticket by Oman Air
· Hotels standard accommodation
· Meals as indicated in the program (9 Buffet Breakfasts)
· Service coach and long distance Vehicle included
· Tour as in itinerary
· Tour Leader to assist
|· Personal expenses
· Travel insurance : RM 82
· Tips : 5 EUR /pax/day
· Entrance fees not indicated in ” INCLUDES”
· Drinks and meals not indicated in ”INCLUDES”
· City taxes (must be paid on the spot)
· Everything not indicated in “INCLUDES”
· Baggage excess
· Others that not speciﬁed in the program
|MR TRAVEL & SERVICES SDN BHD||ACC NO: 12159010019895 – BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA|
|Day 1||ARRIVAL SKOPJE, MACEDONIA (L, D)
· Arrive in Skopje. Tour starts from Citadel, Mustafa Pasha Mosque.
· Enter second largest Turkish bazaar on Balkan, Lead Inn, Sulu Inn, Double Bath, Kapan Inn.
· Continue, Central City Square; Alexander the Great Fountain and Macedonia Street.
|Day 2||SKOPJE/ TETOVO/ OHRID, MACEDONIA (B, L, D)
· Proceed to Ohrid, Tetovo, sightseeing of the Old Town, Old Plane Three, Ali Pasha Mosque.
|Day 3||OHRID/ TIRANA, ALBANIA/ SHKODER, ALBANIA (B, L, D)
· Proceed to Tirana. Tours to Skanderbeg Square, Skanderbeg Statue, Et’hem Bey Mosque & Clock Tower.
· Walking tour of old city of Shkoder, visit mosque, museums & Rozafa Castle.
|Day 4||SHKODER/ BUDVA, MONTENEGRO/ KOTOR, MONTENEGO/ TREBINJE, BOSNIA & HERCEGOVINA (B, L, D)
· Heading to Budva and visit Venetian influenced city.
· Visit Bay of Kotor, parts of the Adriatic Sea (protected by UNESCO).
|Day 5||TREBINJE/ DUBROVNIK, CROATIA/ MOSTAR, BOSNIA & HERCEGOVINA (B, L, D)
· Continue to Dubrovnik; Old Town Dubrovnik, City Walls, Onofrio Fountain & Habor, Rector’s Palace.
· Continue to Mostar, visit Neretva river banks, Old Bridge (protected by UNESCO), Bey’s Mosque, Oriental Bazaar & Turkish House.
|Day 6||MOSTAR/ KRAVICE/ SARAJEVO, BOSNIA & HERCEGOVINA (B, L, D)
· Visit Kravice waterfalls, continue to Sarajevo; Tunnel Museum, Vrelo Bosne Natural Park, Bascarsija Old Town, Latin Bridge, Morica Han, Vijecnica etc. Free time in evening.
|Day 7||SARAJEVO/ ZAGREB, CROATIA (B, L, D)
· Zagreb city tour – Dolac Bazaar, St Mark Church, Lotrscak Tower, Mirogoj Park Cemetry, Ban Jelacic Square & GeoHistory Musuem.
|Day 8||ZAGREB, CROATIA (B)
· Transfer to the Zagreb airport for flight back to home.
|Day 9||KUALA LUMPUR
· Arrive at KUL
· End tour.