PACKAGE 9D-7N ICELAND NORTHEN LIGHT: PRICE RM 11690/PAX
|16 – 22 OCTOBER 2019 AUTUMN|
|FLIGHT BY QATAR AIRLINES||1. 16OCT KUL/DOH QR 845 0935/1200
2. 16OCT DOH/LHR QR 1 1245/1755
3. 16OCT LHR/KEF FI 455 2050/2255
4. 21OCT KEF/LGW FI 470 0745/1145
5. 21OCT LGW/DOH QR 328 1540/0030#
6. 22OCT DOH/KUL QR 848 0205/1500
|PACKAGE INCLUDE||PACKAGE EXCLUDE|
|· Return International Flight by Qatar Airways
· 5 Nights’ Accommodation
· Daily breakfast
· Transportation during tour (29 seater coach)
· Return Airport transfer
· Tour & sightseeing as in itinerary
· Admission to Blue Lagoon (entrance, silica mud mask, towel, drink)
· Tour Guide
· Tour Leader to assist
|· Travel Insurance : RM 82
· City taxes
· Guide tipping : 3EUR/pax/day
· Meals (Lunch/Dinner) & drinks
· Personal Expenses/Shopping Money
· Others that not mentions
|MR TRAVEL & SERVICES SDN BHD||ACC NO: 12159010019895 – BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA|
|Day 1||KUALA LUMPUR/DOHA/LONDON/ REYKJAVIK
· Depart to Reykjavik (transit Doha-London). Arrive at KEF airport and transferred to the hotel for check in.
|Day 2||REYKJAVIK – THINGVELLIR – GEYSIR – GULLFOSS – FLUDIR
· Visit Thingvellir National Park (UNESCO), Continue through farmland to the geothermal ﬁelds of Geysir with building mud pools and high-spouting Strokkur hot spring later admire the dramatic two-tiered Gullfoss waterfalls.
· Visit Augarvatnshellir cave where two Icelandic families built a cozy homestead and farm during the early 20th century. At nights, hunt for Northern Lights in front of hotel.
|Day 3||FLUDIR – EYJAFJALLAJOKULL VOLCANO – KIRKJUBAEJARKLAUSTUR
· Drive along the south shore you will pass by typical Icelandic Farms, often with Icelandic Horses in the ﬁelds. Enjoy the Volcano exhibit. Later stop by Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss.
· To Reynisfjara beach, viewing the extraordinary rock formations and thundering waves of the Atlantic Ocean. At night, hunt for Northern Lights in front of hotel.
|Day 4||KIRKJUBAEJARKLAUSTUR – SKAFTAFELL NATIONAL PARK – JOKULSARLON GLACIAL LAGOON
· Explore the Europe’s Largest Skaftafell National Park; chance to see the Glacier Vatnajokull, Europe’s largest ice cap.
· Later continues for Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon.At nights hunt for Northern Lights in front of hotel.
|Day 5||HVERAGERDI – BLUE LAGOON – REYKJAVIK
· To village of Hveragerdi and Strandarkirkja, a church believed to have a special power to aid success of provide. Later drive back to Revkjavik and enjoy the famous Blue Lagoon (entrance fees & towel included).After Blue Lagoon your own leisure time.
· After breakfast, be transferred to airport for your ﬂight back to KUL (transit London-Doha)
|Day 7||ARRIVE KUL
· Safely arrived at Kuala Lumpur. End Tour.