|26 SEP – 04 OCT 2019 AUTUMN|
|PACKAGE INCLUDE||PACKAGE EXCLUDE|
|· Return Flight ticket
· Hotels standard accommodation
· Daily breakfast
· Service coach and long distance Vehicle included
· Tour as in itinerary
· Tour Leader to assist
· Train ticket Stockholm to Copenhagen
· DFDS Cruise
· Copenhagen Canal Tour
· Admission to Viking Ship Museum
|· Personal expenses
· Travel insurance : RM 82
· Tipping: 3EUR/ pax/ day
· City taxes
· Extra meals that are not stated
· Baggage excess
· Others that not speciﬁed in the program
· Other non-stated entrance fees
|MR TRAVEL & SERVICES SDN BHD||ACC NO: 12159010019895 – BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA|
· Arrive Stockholm and check in hotel.
· Free leisure for whole day.
|Day 2||STOCKHOLM CITY TOUR (B)
· Tour to Gamla Stan Old Town and Baroque Royal Palace.
· Shopping at Stockholm’s classy stores. Free time in evening.
|Day 3||STOCKHOLM – COPENHAGEN (B)
· Depart to Copenhagen by train.
· Hal day tour; Little Mermaid, Royal Danish Theatre, Hans Christian Andersen, Christianborg Government Building and Amalienborg Palace.
|Day 4||COPENHAGEN (B)
· Sightseeing in Copenhagen with a canal tour; Botanical Garden.
· Free time in afternoon.
|Day 5||COPENHAGEN – OSLO (B)
· Own leisure in Copenhagen.
· Depart to Oslo by cruise ferry at 17:00 hrs. Accommodation on-board.
|Day 6||OSLO (B)
· Scandinavian breakfast buffet onboard.
· Enjoy morning of panoramic city sightseeing.
· Visit; City Hall, Akershus Fortress, Nobel Peace Centre, Holmenkollen Ski Jump, Royal Palace Park, Opera House and Cathedral.
|Day 7||OSLO CITY TOUR (B)
· Start tour by bus through downtown Oslo to Vigeland Sculpture Park and Viking Ship Museum.
· Free time at your leisure before depart to Kuala Lumpur.
|Day 9||KUALA LUMPUR
· Arrive at KUL airport.